Teana V. Watson was born in Houston, Texas.
Syracuse University College of Law
Syracuse, New York
Juris Doctorate, August 1990
Bachelor of Arts – Political Science
Princeton, New Jersey
Woodrow Wilson School of Public Policy Summer 1985
Jesse Jones Vanguard
Bar and Court Admissions
- Admitted to Texas Bar, 1990
- Admitted to Practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- TV Watson Law PLLC, 2014- Present:
- Principal Attorney: Law firm has combined 65 years of experience in State and Federal criminal law, juvenile, CPS, school, employment, administrative, and general civil matters. General Counsel to Fort Bend Federation of Teachers (2008- Present).
- Teana V. Watson PLLC, 1996-2013
- Law firm provided legal representation in State and Federal Court for criminal, juvenile, CPS and school law related matters.
- Legal Counsel- American Federation of Teachers – North Forest, 2000-2013
- Fort Bend County District Attorney’s Office 1991-1996
- Assistant District Attorney
- Chief Juvenile Prosecution
- Associate Municipal Judge City of Stafford 2002-2010